- The school follows the courses
prescribed by the Council for the Indian
School Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
- It is the institution's endeavor to
provide a broad and liberal scope of
education. So along with the traditionally
taught subject viz. English, Hindi,
Mathematics, Science, History and Geography,
the school also teaches Art and craft,
Accounts, Commerce, Classical and Western
music. Indian classical music is compulsory
for all girls. Sanskrit or Urdu are taught
as the third language up to class VIII.
- In conformance with the school's focus
of promoting correct values, Religious and
Moral education forms an integral part of
the curriculum. Moral Science classes are
held from Nursery to VIII. A short worship
service is held every morning during
Assembly and is compulsory for all students.
- General Knowledge is a part of the
curriculum till class VIII.
- Computer Study is compulsory from class
- No exams are held up till class IV.
Promotion is based on class performance and
marks scored in the periodical unit tests.
- Two streams of courses are offered in both class X and class XII.
1) Class X - Choice is given between Sciences (Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology) and Commerce. The rest of the subjects are compulsory viz. English, Hindi, Social Studies (History/Civics and Geography), Environmental Education and a sixth subject which can be either Commercial Application or Computer Application. (Commerce students will be permitted to opt for Economics in place of Mathematics if they so desire).
2) Class XII - English & Environmental Education are compulsory for all students.
Science Stream: Subjects taught are Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, Hindi and Computer. Students can choose any Three or Four.
Commerce Stream: Subjects taught are Economics, Commerce, Accounts, Hindi, Maths and Computer. Students can choose and Three or Four.