School -- The Group's second building
was constructed in 1988 and was named after the
co-founder Mrs. Virginia Wilson. This is now the boys'
section of the school from class V to XII. The total
strength of this branch alone being nearly 1000
students. The exceptional feature of this branch include
a vast library, a fully equipped computer department
with facilities including multi-media studies, broadband
Internet facility, a badminton, volleyball and
Virginia Block is the Head Office of the Group. The
Group Director's office, the Accounts office and HR
Department is located in this branch. Co-ordination of
the whole Group is done from this Block. Virginia Block
also holds a second shift in the afternoon and this
branch is called the Extension Branch.